New York– October 27, 2008– Today GamersGate announced the worldwide digital release premiere of the highly anticipated Tank Simulator WWII Battle Tanks: T-34 vs Tiger from publisher Lighthouse Interactive. WWII Battle Tanks: T-34 vs Tiger takes place on the Eastern front during World War II, in which the Soviet Union launched "Operation Bagration", the Belarusian Offensive, against the retreating German Wehrmacht.
Among many other features, WWII Battle Tanks: T-34 vs Tiger includes the following:
• German and Russian Campaign missions are based on "Operation Bagration", the codename for the Soviet Belarusian Offensive during World War II.
• Playable tanks: The Russian T-34/85 and the German Sd.Kfz. 181 "Tiger" Ausf. E.
• Control your tank from fully modelled and animated 3D positions. (driver, gunner and commander).
• AI controlled vehicles include: T-34/85, T-34/76, Tiger, Sk.Kfz.251, M3A1,ZIS-5, Opel Blitz, ZIS-3, Pak. 40, IL-2, FW-190.
• Multiplayer options include: LAN and Internet play for up to 16 players; Two multiplayer modes: Skirmish and TeamPlay.
• The game is GameSpy Arcade ready for online multi-player sessions and uses DirectPlay TM technology for direct IP multi-player connections via LAN and Internet.
SRP for WWII Battle Tanks: T-34 vs Tiger is $39.99 /€39.99
GamersGate is a leading digital distribution platform creating easily accessible gaming experiences for gamers worldwide– anytime, anywhere. Seen as a strong contender on the digital download arena, GamersGate continues to redefine the download industry and future strategies include the launch of several accompanying services in addition to an aggressively growing product portfolio from a wide range of internationally recognized publishers. For more information on GamersGate, please visit http://www.gamersgate.com.