LONDON, May 19– Today sees the launch of Games Catalyst a uniquely interactive, cutting-edge online magazine, covering everything video games.
“With articles going way beyond that of existing gaming publications, and a keen focus on video and animation, Games Catalyst not only delivers the full story, but does so in a vivid, uniquely engaging way.” says editor Michael Plant.
Games Catalyst issue #1 ( gamescatalyst.com/issue01) launches on 19th May, featuring reviews, previews and features from around the industry, while its sister blog site ( gamescatalyst.com) is your one-stop shop for all the latest gaming news and breaking stories.
First issue highlights:
- <*>Nintendo 3DS launch– we take a look at a new dimension for handhelds and lose ourselves in the must-have post-launch games.*>
- <*>Exclusive interview with Ken Levine– the BioShock creator talks up his lofty ambitions for BioShock Infinite.*>
- <*>Jet lag, hype and Xbox 360– Games Catalyst’s editor, Mike Plant, takes a look at a showcase event from the inside out.*>
- <*>Just how real is Gran Turismo 5?– We take to the Nurburgring racetrack to put the self-styled“real driving simulator” to the test.*>
- <*>Obsession for gamers– A look at the games that don’t just ask to be completed, they demand to be exhausted.*>
About Games Catalyst:
Games Catalyst stems from a collaboration between journalist Michael Plant, experienced games editor for The Independent, and WeClick Media ( weclickmedia.com) a company specialising in cutting-edge online media solutions, boasting clients including Kitbag, Next, Lloyds TSB, World Travel Awards and Paul Smith.
Editorial enquiries to:
Michael Plant ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
Marketing enquires to:
Daniel Rawles ( email@example.com)
Tel: 01202 853221