London / San Francisco (October 3, 2011) – Leading analytics firm GamesAnalytics, today announced full support for iOS and Android game publishers using its Predict™ and Engage™ analytics platform.
Adding to its current support for Facebook, PC download and browser based games, GamesAnalytics cross-platform analytics solution now enables mobile game publishers to track and manage the millions of data events that occur in mobile games, identifying key metrics and tracking patterns of player behavior. In addition, GamesAnalytics’ advanced analytics technology allows mobile publishers to predict future player behavior and send tailored in-game marketing messages to individual players. In this way, mobile publishers can optimize the game play experience based on each user’s individual playing style, thereby increasing player satisfaction, retention, virality and revenue.
Chris Wright, GamesAnalytics, CEO stated:
“Our proprietary predictive analytics technology gives mobile games companies the ability to understand complex player data and automatically deliver highly effective, specific in-game marketing messages tailored to individual players. This gives our clients a competitive advantage and allows them to optimize revenue and retention in their mobile games.”
- Complete end-to-end analytics platform for iOS and Android mobile and tablet publishers
- Track and manage millions of mobile data events using GA’s Collect™ technology and Measure™ dashboards. Analyze key indicators such as virality, retention, average revenue per user
- Predict player behavior and segment users into groups displaying similar patterns using GA’s proprietary Predict™ technology
- Send individually tailored and immediate in-game messages to players identified as displaying similar characteristics using GA’s Engage™ technology
- Increase revenue, player satisfaction, retention and virality for each individual mobile game player.