- For the first time private visitors can purchase a strictly limited number of afternoon tickets for the Trade Visitors and Media Day.
- Admission from 1 pm possible with the "Wild Card"
- Exclusive newsletter registration necessary by 17.02.2013
The preparations for the gamescom 2013 scheduled from August 21st- 25th, are underway and at the very onset the organisers and the board of the trade fair have introduced a novelty for the gamescom's most loyal fans: the "Wild Card". For the first time ever private visitors can purchase a strictly limited number of afternoon tickets for the Trade Visitors and Media Day.
To be eligible for this offer it is necessary to have submitted a newsletter registration by 17.02.2013. In this way, without affecting the exclusive atmosphere for the media and trade visitors in the business and entertainment area, a very limited number of gaming fans will be able to examine and test the novelties of the gamescom on Wednesday already. After last year's successful gamescom event with its optimised conditions the organisers of the show and event highlight are expecting a further increase in the attendance figure this year. After registering separately for the Wild Card Offer the "Wild Cards" will be available for just three days from the ticket shop at www.gamescom-cologne.com, from Monday, 25.02. until Thursday, 28.02. from 9 am until 8 pm.
Boasting more than 600 exhibitors and 275,000 visitors on exhibition space covering 140,000 m², the gamescom 2012 in Cologne was once again the world's largest show and event highlight for interactive entertainment. Project Manager Tim Endres: "In the light of the exciting developments the gamescom 2013 will once again be the Mecca of interactive entertainment for everyone, who wants to test gaming software and hardware before it is launched onto the market. Anyone, who wants to experience the show live on Wednesday already, should participate in the Wild Card Offer."
This is how to get your Wild Card.
- People interested in purchasing a Wild Card should register at www.gamescom-cologne.com or via the Facebook-Fanpage by 17.02.2013.
- Subsequently, all of the registered newsletter recipients of the gamescom will receive a personal invitation for the Wild Card Offer.
- The invitation will contain a personal, exclusive code.
- This personalised exclusive code grants the holder exclusive and one-off access to the gamescom ticket shop (Wild Card opening times exclusively from 25.02. - 28.02.2013, from 9 am to 8 pm).
All existing and newly registered newsletter recipients will have the opportunity to participate in the Wild Card Offer. The registration deadline is 17.02.2013. Click here to access the registration form. Alternatively, it is also possible to register via the Facebook-Fanpage.