"Gerbil Physics" detonates onto a Windows Phone near you today, courtesy of Microsoft Game Studios. Gerbil Physics is a physics-based puzzler where you demolish buildings made out of gerbils with explosives. Our game mission statement is to try to capture the visceral pleasure of kicking down a sandcastle. Alternatively you can think "Boom Blox meets Lemmings with explosives on your Windows Phone" or even just "Adorable Destruction!".
- Engaging, destructive, game-play featuring huge explosions and cute flying gerbils.
- State-of-the-art physics engine ensures that gerbils respond to your explosives exactly as real gerbils might.
- Cunning puzzles spanning 72 enthralling demolition sites (more sites to follow).
- Gorgeous and charming art design.
- Intuitive touch interface.
- Xbox LIVE Achievements reward your clever insights.
- Top the Leaderboards and dominate your friends.
About Gerbil Physics:
Availability: 14th March 2012
Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
Developer: Pencel Games
Format: Windows Phone (Xbox LIVE) download
Zune Marketplace: Available now under Games -> Xbox LIVE -> New ReleasesGerbil Physics for Windows Phone is a "re-imagining" of the critically acclaimed Xbox Indie title that Kotaku described as being "as adorable as it is enthralling" ( http://kotaku.com/5462316/celebrate-valentines-day-with-gerbil-physics).