Game Title: Gerbil Physics
Strapline: Gerbil-fuelled demolition fun!
Genre: Physics-based Puzzle Game
Price: 80 MS points
Developer: Pencel Games
Platforms: Xbox Indie Games
Release Date: Available now
Gameplay Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-ZCnQ6x5GI
Buildings formed of gerbils await destruction for your amusement using a variety of demolition tools. Use bombs, ropes and disintegrators across multiple levels of gerbil mayhem including the 'terrifying' Iron Gerbils. No gerbils were hurt during the making of this game, although some will undoubtedly have fun in the playing of it! Gerbil Physics is the most fun you can have with gerbils whilst still being legal.
• 24 gerbil-packed levels across green hills, icy mountains and sun-baked beaches.
• Multiple demolition tools to bring the gerbil houses down.
• Introducing the‘terrifying’ and‘awe inspiring’ Iron Gerbils (well, terrifying-ish).
• Powerful physics engine ensures that gerbils respond to your carefully planted explosives exactly as real gerbils might.
•‘Wipeout’ medals are awarded for clearing levels with style and/or panache.
• Awesome soundtrack.
• Remarkably priced at only one US dollar or 80 Microsoft Points.
About Pencel Games
Pencel Games are a London-based team comprised of three game developers focused on making unique and compelling games. Founded in mid 2007, their previous release Horn Swaggle Islands (the world’s foremost pirate-themed tower defence Xbox Indie game) received critical acclaim. Learn more by visiting www.pencelgames.com
Contact : Michael Johns
Pencel Games - London