Los Angeles, CA – August 30, 2012 – CatFoster Media, a publisher of innovative gaming apps for mobile and tablet devices, announced today that Zombie Burst , the pimple popping, brain bursting, goo swiping app that fans have come to know and love is available now for iPad™ in the App®Store. Players must guard their fingers from the Zombie bite as the poisonous blow quickly determines the fate of anyone who dares to cross paths with the living dead.
As the sole survivor of a vicious zombie infection, Zombie Burst players must make use of their freakishly strong hands to fight against the ruthless hungry ghouls. Fingers serve as lethal weapons by popping the Zombies’ pimple-like heads, bursting countless brains and fighting to escape Chicago. Players can dominate the leaderboards as they fight through 10 gut-wrenching levels, squishing brains and wiping away the goo of the Zombies in order to unlock achievements, score points and claim victory in this frightfully addictive nightmare.
Additional Dreadful Zombie Burst Game Features Include:
- Four Zombie Classifications to Annihilate: Pea Head, Brains, Gallon and Dome – each has its own unique strengths and characteristics that make it difficult to catch and kill
- Goo Galore: Every bursting brain splatters goo on the screen, making it increasingly harder to see the enemies; players must be quick to clean the screen or they risk suffering deadly bites
- 10 Levels: Fans must destroy thousands of zombies through 10 challenging unlockable levels, each set in environments inspired by real Chicago locations and landmarks from a dismal bathroom and monumental movie theater to a glowing gas station and legendary Lower Wacker Drive
- Lethal Leaderboards: Players can take on the challenge to become the ultimate zombie destroyer, tracking their achievements and ranking in Game Center while continuing to increase their standing by replaying unlocked levels
- Bonus Content: The zombie battle stays fresh with new levels, characters and in-game content that will be released through updates shortly after launch
About CatFoster Media:
CatFoster Media was founded in Los Angeles in May 2011, by Lauren Foster and Christine Tseng with the goal to publish innovative, fun and interactive apps. The team at CatFoster Media works daily at building a socially responsible company that creates edgy and entertaining games to stand out in the App world. For more information on CatFoster Media please visit http://www.catfostermedia.com/.