Edison, New Jersey—December 6, 2011— Majesco Entertainment Company (NASDAQ: COOL), an innovative provider of video games for the mass market, announced today that Face Racers: Photo Finish is now available for the portable Nintendo 3DS™ system at retailers everywhere. This arcade kart racing game lets you take photos with your Nintendo 3DS™ camera and place them on the face of your custom 3D racer, putting you into the game like never before!
In Face Racers: Photo Finish , players can experience the first fully customizable kart racing game-in glorious 3D! Players can choose from hundreds of different options to create and personalize their avatars, karts, power-ups and even billboards along the 20 varied tracks.
GAME FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Put your face onto your very own racer!
- Customize not only your racer, but also the karts and billboards with your Nintendo 3DS™ camera.
- Use standard controls or try the 3DS gyroscope control scheme for a unique racing experience.
- Tons of power-ups like the “In Your Face Taunt” and “Triple Missiles” give you the leg-up on the competition.
- Supports single and multiplayer (for up to four players) kart racing action.
- Race through 20 exotic track locations like Ghost Ship and Outer Space.
About Majesco Entertainment Company
Majesco Entertainment Company is a provider of video games for the mass market. Building on more than 20 years of operating history, the company is focused on developing and publishing a wide range of casual and family oriented video games on all leading console and handheld platforms as well as online, social networks and mobile devices. Product highlights include Zumba® Fitness, Cooking MamaTM, Alvin and the Chipmunks, and Hulk Hogan’s Main Event. The company's shares are traded on the Nasdaq Stock Market under the symbol: COOL. Majesco is headquartered in Edison, NJ with offices in San Francisco, CA, Bristol, UK, and a social games development studio in Foxboro, MA. More info can be found online at www.majescoentertainment.com or on Twitter at www.twitter.com/majesco.
Nintendo 3DS is a trademark of Nintendo.