13 thOctober 2011– Wellingborough, UK/… O-Games today releases their trailer for their star studded dance party game, Get Up And Dance, which comes to Wii and PS3 this November 4th. See all the action and all the fun to be had with varied and unique routines specially choreographed for the game to songs by chart topping international artists.
From modern hits by the likes of Jessie J, Rizzle Kicks, Nicole Scherzinger, Taio Cruz and The Noisettes to Ministry of Sounds' very own Example, Wretch 32 and Vato Gonzalez Feat. Foreign Beggars, Get Up And Dance will have you turned into dancing divas and super stylers in no time. With classic hits from Lionel Richie, Dusty Springfield and Elton John as well as dance classics by 90s superstars Gina G, Apache Indian and Pulp that you can't help but move your body to, there really is something for the whole family to enjoy.
Announced tracks to date:
- Apache Indian – ‘Boom Shack-A-Lak’
- Barenaked Ladies – ‘One Week’
- Billy Ray Cyrus – ‘Achy Breaky Heart’
- Black Kids – ‘I Am Not Going To Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance’
- De La Soul – ‘Me Myself and I’
- Donna Summer – ‘Hot Stuff’
- Dusty Springfield – ‘I Only Want To Be With You’
- Elton John – ‘Saturday Night’s Alright (For Fighting)’
- Example – ‘Kickstarts’
- Gina G – ‘Ooh Ahh… Just A Little Bit’
- Girls Aloud – ‘The Promise’
- Gwen Stefani – ‘What You Waiting For’
- Jessie J – ‘Nobody’s Perfect’
- La Roux – ‘Bulletproof’
- Lionel Richie – ‘Dancing On The Ceiling’
- Marina & The Diamonds – ‘Hollywood’
- Nicole Scherzinger – ‘Poison’
- Noisettes – ‘Don’t Upset The Rhythm’
- Pulp – ‘Common People’
- Pussycat Dolls – ‘Don’t Cha’
- Rizzle Kicks – ‘Down With The Trumpets’
- Taio Cruz – ‘Come On Girl’
- Timbaland featuring Katy Perry – ‘If We Ever Meet Again’
- Vato Gonzalez Feat. Foreign Beggars– ‘Badman Riddim (Jump)’
- Wretch 32 Feat. Example – ‘Unorthodox’
See the ultimate party game this year in action in the trailer....
Get Up And Dance is developed by Gusto Games and is out November 4 th, 2011 for Wii™ and PlayStation® Move for PlayStation®3.
Keep up to date with news and game promotions by joining the growing Get Up And Dance community at:
For more information on O-Games, please visit www.og-international.net
For further information and to arrange a demonstration of Get Up And Dance, contact:
T 020 7860 0790
For regular media updates, register at: www.lunchpr.com
About O GamesTM
O-GamesTM is a publisher of sports and lifestyle video gaming entertainment for all the major console platforms including the Nintendo DS, Nintendo Wii, Microsoft XBox 360, Sony PlayStation 3 and Sony PlayStation®Portable. We offer a broad range of sports, fun and sociable video game titles designed to capture the imagination of the emerging lifestyle gaming audiences. Our games are based on mainstream lifestyles and interests, with content featuring lifestyle interests, sports, music and well-known personalities.
About Gusto Games
Since the formation of Gusto Games in 2003, the company has gone from strength to strength by building on its original goals to deliver quality gaming titles on time, within budget and across all leading gaming platforms. Gusto Games originally brought Eidos’ hugely successful Championship Manager franchise to the console and PSP platforms with all selling through at retail in impressive numbers.
Gusto Games has become one of Europe’s most respected development studios and this fact was underlined in 2005 when, amongst others, the studio was nominated for the “Best New European Studio of the Year” at the Develop’s Industry Excellence Awards. Building on that success Gusto also featured within Intent Media’s ‘Develop 100’ in 2007.
Gusto has continued to evolve with the successful launch of the Global Play Golf simulator and skill-based game UTour golf that keeps the company at the forefront of the industry. Over the last 12 months, there has been a focus on developing family products such as the Nintendo Wii exclusive Ultimate I Spy, while also continuing its proven record of accomplishment in developing games within the sporting genre, with the recent chart topping success of Ashes Cricket 2009 for the Nintendo Wii.