· The story-driven endless runner game raises awareness about water scarcity and its impact on girls’ education.
· The game will be available to download for Ipad on the App store.
Get Water! is a randomly generated endless runner. The aim of the game is to collect clean water while avoiding obstacles. As players progress in the game, they unlock new chapters in Maya’s story and new skills that help her collect water faster. The story chapters are displayed in beautiful 2D animation, and they tell the story of Maya, her neighbourhood, and how she discovers the skills players are able to use in the game.
The game features:
· Dynamic gesture based gameplay: draw a line for Maya to surf on, and tap the screen to fend of approaching danger
· Animated 2D story sequences: 9 chapters telling the story of how Maya discovers different skills with the help of people in her neighbourhood
· 11 unlockable, consumable skills: upgraded boomerangs, different water collection tools, and the ability to jump on turtles!
· Community produced content on water scarcity and its impact on girls’ education
Watch our trailer at http://vimeo.com/decodeglobal/getwatertrailer to learn more!
Check Us Out
To request a demo version of the game, please send an email to: email@example.com
The complete press release can be found here: http://decodeglobal.org/press/