Globulos Party wins the "best mobile platform" game Milthon award.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Paris, France, September 28, 2009.

Globulos Party has been elected "the best mobile platform game of the year" by the Milthon French awards jury who particularly appreciated playing the game in multiplayer.

The 2 other finalists of the "mobile platform" category (that included Sony PSP and Apple iPhone) were Nintendo DS™ retail/full priced titles that have respectively been awarded in the "best music" and "best scenario" categories.

Globulos Party will be released on the Nintendo DSiWare™ before the end of the year by the French, Paris located, indie game developer GlobZ. The game is based on the multi-awarded www.globulos.com web multiplayer game.

Globulos Party will include 20 games: Arena, Football, Croquet, Tic-Tac, Darts, Funky Foot, Bomber, Rally, Volley, Sumo, Pinball, Pétanque, BomberKing, 4-Square, Snooker, Basket, DartsKing, Monster, Rugby and the Nintendo DSiWare™ version exclusive, Ice Hockey.

The games will be playable on 50 different playing fields overall. On each of them the player has to beat 3 different AI levels to finish the game (more than 12 hours without losing once!).

The game features also 3 multiplayer modes: the DS Download Play, the DS Wireless Play and even a "2 player hotseat" mode on the same Nintendo DSi™ system.

"We are very proud to have been chosen by the jury" said the GlobZ team. "We hope it will increase the visibility of the game, which is really key for a Nintendo DSiWare™ title."

"It is a delightful reward for a 3 year indie team effort. A total of 8 people have worked on the project, never more than 3 at a time!".

Trademarks are property of their respective owners. Nintendo and Nintendo DSi are trademarks of Nintendo.

About GlobZ

GlobZ started in january 2000. A Flash web specialist, the company develops games for clients around the globe as well as its own games. Globulos.com is one of them. The in-house Nintendo DS™ version development started in october 2006 and has been 85% self-funded, the remaining 15% coming from a zero interest loan of the French State CNC.fr (Centre National de la Cinématographie).

Contact:

Alexandre Houdent alex@globz.com

Phone: 331 533 888 55


Games PressGames Press is the leading online resource for games journalists. Used daily by magazines, newspapers, TV, radio, online media and retailers worldwide, it offers a vast, constantly updated archive of press releases and assets, and is the simplest and most cost-effective way for PR professionals to reach the widest possible audience. Registration for the site and the Games Press email digest is available, to the trade only, at www.gamespress.com.