Los Angeles, CA – May 9, 2012 – Join the fight against the undead after water contamination turns 99% of humankind into pimple-headed Zombies! CatFoster Media, a publisher of innovative gaming apps for mobile and tablet devices, puts a unique spin on the ever thrilling zombie hunt with Zombie Burst, an entertaining level-up app that puts you in the shoes of the only human being left on earth that’s strong enough to destroy the persistent and deadly zombies. Zombie Burst will be available for iPhone™ in the App®Store later this month and will launch on other platforms in the coming months.
Check out the bone chilling trailer here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKf74fdGQxM
In Zombie Burst you find yourself the sole survivor of a vicious zombie infection and you must use your freakishly strong hands against the ruthless biting zombie machines by popping their pimple-like heads with your fingers in order to burst their brains and fight your way out of Chicago. With ten horrifying levels to play through, you must burst countless brains and keep your vision clear of gooey brain remnants in order to unlock achievements, score points and see if you have what it takes to own the leaderboard in this frightfully fun adventure! Beware of the Zombie bite, the poisonous blows determine your fate.
Additional Zombie Burst Game Features:
- Four Zombie Classifications to Annihilate: Pea Head, Brains, Gallon and Dome – each has its own unique strengths and characteristics that make it difficult to catch and kill
- Goo Galore: Every bursting brain splatters goo on the screen making it increasingly harder to see the enemies; be quick to clean the screen or suffer deadly bites
- 10 Levels: Destroy thousands of zombies through 10 challenging unlockable levels, each set in environments inspired by real Chicago locations and landmarks from a dismal bathroom and monumental movie theater to a glowing gas station and legendary Lower Wacker Drive.
- Lethal Leaderboards: Become the ultimate zombie destroyer and track your achievements and rank in Game Center; increase your standing as you replay unlocked levels
- Bonus Content: Keep the zombie battle fresh with new levels, characters and in-game content released through updates shortly after launch
About CatFoster Media:
CatFoster Media was founded in Los Angeles in May 2011, by Lauren Foster and Christine Tseng with the goal to publish innovative, fun and interactive apps. The team at CatFoster Media works daily at building a socially responsible company that creates edgy and entertaining games to stand out in the App world. For more information on CatFoster Media please visit http://www.catfostermedia.com/.
Reverb Communications l Kim Poggetti l 209.586.1495 x113 l email@example.com