Moscow, Russia – Last weekend Goal Defense received an Innovation Scholarship Award at FlashGamm Conference (Kyiv), which means that the developer (Dynamic Pixels) get an opportunity to present and demonstrate the game during Innovation Showcase during Casual Connect Conference in Hamburg, February, 12-14.
Mikhail Minakov, the Evangelist: “We would like to thank the organizers of FlashGamm Conference for an Event, which has already become one of the major in mobile industry. And express gratitude to Casual Connect for the prize and astounding opportunity to promote the game.”
About Goal Defense
Train a team of underdog heroes in this hilarious action-packed defense game. Brains must overcome brawn as you protect the coveted Golden Bowl trophy from an onslaught of muscle-bound jocks!
- 40 challenging levels of tactics, skill and speed
- Hilarious characters, animated in the spirit of old-school comic books
- Earn ‘use and confuse’ bonuses
- Outwit your enemies’ empty skulls
- Stunningly detailed and artistic scenery
- Check for updates - more features to follow!
Goal Defense is available on App Store, Google Play and Amazon Appstore for free.
- American English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian and Spanish
- 3/4/5Gen iPhone, iPad, or 3/4/5 Gen iPod touch
- Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
- Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
- 43.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Goal Defense 1.0.4 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Amazon Appstore: http://www.amazon.com/Dynamic-Pixels-Goal-Defense/dp/B008RKXZRA
Gameplay vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-ZiEiNURx0
Dynamic Pixels: http://www.softdp.com
ABOUT DYNAMIC PIXELS:
Dynamic Pixels is a leading mobile games developer based in Russia and CIS. Established in 2004, the company has grown into an experienced studio with almost 40 titles for java, Android, iOS and Bada.
Dynamic Pixels games are distributed by content-providers, operators and vendors across South-East Asia, Middle East, Far East, South Africa and Western Europe, reaching in excess of 5 million players across the world.
For any additional information, review material or interview opportunities, please feel free to contact: