RELEASE DATE: Holiday 2007
DEVELOPER: Pipeworks Software, Inc.
PUBLISHER: Atari, Inc.
CATEGORY: Monster Fighting
ESRB RATING: RP (Expecting T)
Godzilla®: Unleashed is a fighting game on a gigantic scale– players are thrust into a world in which monsters are larger than life and the mother of all giants reigns. Specially designed for the Wii, the intuitive wand motions allow you to unleash your inner monster; battle with the legendary Godzilla and a slew of the most renowned monsters in a challenge to ultimately save the planet from mayhem and complete annihilation. Godzilla: Unleashed provides an environment perfect for epic worldwide obliteration with interactive 3D cityscapes, an innovative non-linear storyline, big destructible buildings, soaring skyscrapers and towering alien crystal formations. No major city is safe from total destruction as players claw, kick, stomp, throw, and blast each other in order to claim the title: King of the Monsters.
• Multiplayer modes supporting up to four players;
• A completely redesigned massively destructive 3D fighting system;
• Innovative and re-playable non-linear storyline;
• 23 playable monsters including classic and new Toho (original creators of Godzilla) approved monsters;
• A minimum of eight intensely destructible environments featuring partial building pieces and updated physics;
• Inventive fighting mechanics including power-up upgrades, breath weapons, hand-to-hand combat, grappling moves, and more.
CONTACT: Alissa Bell Laura Weir
Atari, Inc fortyseven communications
# # #
Wii and the Wii logo are trademarks of Nintendo.© 2006 Nintendo.
Godzilla ® , all related characters and the character designs are trademarks of Toho Co., Ltd.© 2007 Toho Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.