Worms/Bracknell 2nd February 2010.
Kalypso Media today confirmed that a special Gold Edition of the acclaimed PC strategy title Grand Ages Rome will be released across Europe in February. As well as the full version of Grand Ages Rome (including all add ons) the Gold Edition will also include the new official expansion pack Reign of Augustus.
Grand Ages Rome is the long awaited sequel to the bestselling strategy game Imperium Romanum and sees you taking on the role of Governor of a Roman Province during the time-honoured Roman Empire, its fortune very much resting in your hands. The Gold Edition will provide fans with the ultimate‘Rome’ strategy gameplay package with Reign of Augustus further expanding the Grand Ages Rome universe with the following new features
• All new single player campaign with 12 Missions
• 12 new maps
• 6 new multiplayer maps for 2-4 players
• 4 new buildings: Senate, Tax Office, Odeum, Hospital
• 20 new estate bonuses
• Authority - certain buildings generate Authority that can be used to benefit the player or hinder opponents
• 21 new talents to acquire
• New decorations - statues and gardens
• God Mode - free build map with few disasters and unlimited resources
• New campaign intro video
• Additional multiplayer features including pre-built towns&pre-built town walls
• 3 new patrons (Agrippa, Nero, Drusus)
• Roads - connect your city to the major roman roads to gain or generate additional resources and enable units travel faster
• Removal tool for roads, trees, platforms and decorations
Grand Ages Rome Gold Edition will be available on PC across Europe from 19th February (RRP£29.99). For all the latest information visit www.kalypsomedia.com
For more information please contact
Head of PR, Kalypso Media
T: +44 (0) 1344 382 148
About Kalypso Media
Specialising in the publishing of interactive media– primarily computer games - Kalypso Media was founded in summer 2006 by industry veterans Simon Hellwig and Stefan Marcinek. A year later, the sister company Kalypso Media UK Ltd. was opened in England and is now led by Andrew Johnson and Charlie Barrett, two experienced members of the Kalypso Media Group management team. In 2009 Kalypso Media Inc. was established in the USA headed up by Deborah Tillett. Kalypso Media also own two development studios, Realmforge Studios GmbH and Gaming Minds Studios GmbH both of which are located in Germany.
For further information see www.kalypsomedia.com