For Immediate Release
Grand Fantasia Opens New Server and Adds New Content
The Introduction of World Player vs. Player (PvP), Level Cap Raise and Additional Features
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – Aug. 23, 2011 – Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has just opened a new server along with releasing one of the biggest content patches for one of its popular MMORPG’s, Grand Fantasia.
The third server includes two regular channels and one PvP channel that will give players the option of starting fresh. With the launch of the new server also comes a massive content patch that introduces World PvP to Grand Fantasia.
New content included in this patch:
· Introduction of World PvP – Players now have the option to duke it out amongst each other with the introduction of World PvP. Gain exclusive “PK Club” fame points that are redeemable for “PvP rewards.”
· Additional Maps, Dungeons and Instances – Visit the “Nightmare Corridors,” a 2-player instanced dungeon with over 30 floors that will keep players on their feet.
· Level Cap Raise –Players now have the ability to achieve up to level 85 especially with the help of additional dungeons and instances in game.
· New “Looking for Party” Function – If players had trouble finding partners to complete quests there is now an option to “Auto Party” in-game that will allow players an easier method to team play.
· New Ultimate System – The new Ultimate System allows players to upgrade their stats with the help of the Guardians of Saphael.
Just like any other Aeria Games title, Grand Fantasia is free to play. For more information regarding Grant Fantasia, please visit http://grandfantasia.aeriagames.com.
About Aeria Games
Aeria Games, a leading destination for interactive online entertainment, provides an unrivaled MMO gaming experience to a growing community of tens of millions of gamers. Our portal offers a broad selection of fun, high-quality games, including fantasy MMORPGs, FPS casual MMOs and browser games. Aeria Games is committed to bringing high-quality, innovative content and outstanding customer service.
Based in Silicon Valley, Calif., Aeria Games & Entertainment, Inc. was founded in 2006 and has offices in the United States, Germany, and Brazil. More information about Aeria Games can be found at www.aeriagames.com.