Dueren, May 25th 2010– Headup Games and Silent Dreams today announce that their upcoming SRPG title (strategy-RPG) Grotesque Tactics– Premium has equaled goldmaster status.
Grotesque Tactics combines the features and clichés of Western and Asian console role playing games (such as Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy Tactics) and provides an high-ly addicting and entertaining change to the current more serious role playing titles. To protect the kingdom from the merciless cult“The Dark Church” which has murdered all heroes and knights you will have to hire dubious soldiers– and rescue jealous maidens who will follow you into combat as your groupies. Up to 10 heroes are deployed in tactical battles to take on the Dark Church with their special abilities.
The developers of Grotesque Tactics are deeply focused to bring across the fascination of the Strategy RPG genre known through more serious titles such as Heroes of Might and Magic, Jagged Alliance or King’s Bounty.
On the side Grotesque Tactics throws a lot of dialogues and a grand story in your face mimicking the whole RPG genre in a most humo¬rous way including numerous side blows towards Oblivion, Final Fantasy or Lord of the Rings. Grotesque Tactics is funny with a great plot and gives you a tactical challenge to remember.
• Turn based tactical battles with the funniest animations yet seen in any RPG
• Distinctive party members such as the arrogant Holy Avatar, the blood thirsty Vampire Solithaire, the sweet but hot-tempered Angel Angelina and many more
• Gorgeous villages&landscapes and sinister&dark dungeons
• Scantily dressed maidens to be freed from the grasp of merciless monsters
• Enormous, highly detailed and very pissed off end bosses
• Classical RPG elements: Quests, treasures, trade, leveling and out¬fitting of the party,…
About Headup Games
Headup Games GmbH&Co. KG is an independently financed publishing company located near Cologne in Germany, founded 1st January 2009. The company targets primarily at male core gamers. In close cooperation with its partners Headup Games releases high quality PC titles in the classical game genres while putting the contentment and gaming experience of the customers first. Supported by a strong distribution network in all key territories the products are planned to be released worldwide. More information can be found in the near future @ www.headupgames.com.
Bei Rückfragen wenden Sie sich bitte an:
Headup Games GmbH&Co. KG Tel: +49 2421 4868703
Nordstr. 104 Fax: +492421 4868709
52353 Düren firstname.lastname@example.org