Your fortune is only a holiday season away!
Enter the challenging tourism industry and test your skills by building, designing and managing a top hotel in any of 23 exotic locations.
As guests go about their lives, you can follow them around and find out exactly what they like and dislike about your hotel. You can then use this information to improve your customers stay to earn more money.
Innovative gameplay, an intuitive interface, superbly detailed graphics and incredible depth combine superbly to make this a hugely enjoyable entertaining game.
• You will be required to build your hotel, manage your business and observe your guests to achieve success
• 23 international cities to establish yourself in including London and Sydney
• 19 vastly different hotels to manage providing huge variety to gameplay
• 8 completely configurable room styles to design and decorate including Guest Rooms, Restaurants, Bars and Libraries
• 3 different camera angles take you deep into the experience
• Over 400 interior décor items including lights, wallpaper and tables provide almost limitless design opportunities
• Ad campaigns, staff training, room pricing, etc. are all available to manage
Explore a Prehistoric Land in search of long-lost Dinosaurs. A new and exciting blockbusting Dinosaur game. Journey to the prehistoric age in this new and exciting blockbusting puzzle game, and go in search of long-lost dinosaurs.
Advance through the levels destroying stone blocks, by collapsing pieces around them, capturing eggs and finding images of lost dinosaurs. With explosive power-ups and a
huge map allowing you to take different pathways, you’ll have hours of fun uncovering the legend of the dinosaurs.
Discover Jurassic Realm today!
• Over 150 different levels
• 19 ancient Dinosaurs to uncover
• 3 difficulty levels
• 2 gameplay modes
• Awesome power-ups
• Enhanced graphics and special effects
They have an SRP of£4.99 each and are available now from Amazon.co.uk, Play.com and from GSP’s secure on-line shop at www.gspsoftware.co.uk.
For more information contact Tara Carter: Tel 01480 496 666 Email firstname.lastname@example.org)