Twain Harte, CA – August 9, 2013 – Indie developer Exato Game Studios and Reverb Publishing announced today that the devilishly fun, first-person shooter Guncraft is now available on Steam for $14.99. With more than eight entertaining gameplay modes, colossal creative building features, and strong community participation, Steam PC gamers will finally “Block and Load” on the definitive voxel-based FPS action game of 2013.
“For Guncraft to release to gamers worldwide on Steam is truly a great achievement for our development team,” says John Getty, lead developer of Guncraft and founder of Exato Game Studios. “When we were selected to be released on Steam through Greenlight, it validated all the hard development work that went into Guncraft. I’m looking forward to seeing the wonderful creativity from Steam gamers.”
Guncraft is launching with an amazing set of features, paired with constant community-driven content updates, including:
- More than eight outlandish game modes for up to 16 players (Online/LAN), including Lava Survival, Onslaught, Spleef, Siege, and the all new Racing Mode.
- Build up dream weapons block by block, each customized with their own unique properties through Guncraft ’s exclusive Gunsmithing feature.
- Create custom levels, characters, and prefab structures limited only by the creativity of gamers.
- Player-controlled vehicles, perk/killstreaks, class loadouts, clan system, and ranks.
- Continual Content Updates – New gigantic maps, wild gameplay modes and additional features to be added in the future, based on direct community feedback. Players are asked to provide their input as Guncraft evolves.
# # #
ABOUT EXATO GAME STUDIOS
Exato Game Studios was founded on the premise of creating indie games of the highest caliber. Its first title, Guncraft, aims high in its grand goals of pushing the envelope, by offering one of the most diverse, user-driven, and customizable first-person shooters to ever be created.
ABOUT REVERB PUBLISHING
Launched in 2010, Reverb Publishing offers digital publishing to independent game developers, combining production and business development support paired with the proven public relations and marketing agency expertise from its parent company, Reverb Communications. Reverb’s unique model is form fitted for studios, ensuring they receive the majority of the game’s revenue and maintain ownership of their titles while Reverb handles non-developmental tasks including production support, navigating QA, and preparing for product submission.
For more information about Reverb Publishing, please visit www.reverbpublishing.com.