Giebelstadt, July 8th, 2008
Overheat your plane’s machine guns in the Battle of Britain! Fight on the side of the Royal Air Force against the German Aces Of The Luftwaffe!
You're participating in World War II. The Germans invade Britain and try to conquer your homeland! You ascend to the airs, together with your team-mates, to defend your country by all means! Each manoeuvre you've learned in the training camp, will help you to defy your dangerous enemies! Don't get distracted by death and explosions around you, because your final challenge is awaiting you! Once the Aces of the Luftwaffe arrive, you'll need all your courage and skills to survive and win! Fight for England! Fight for the Royal Air Force! Fight for your mates MacMoney, Rat, Freshman and Poison! Fight and win... and become a Fighter Ace yourself!
The action hit 2008 Aces Of The Luftwaffe is available for your mobile phone on July 15th!
- Action-loaded air battle shooter set in WWII
- Dramatic story told in exciting movie cut-scenes
- Thousands of action effects burst the enemies as well as your screen
- Up to 30 thrilling levels - defend your mates or buildings, rescue pilots or win dogfights
- 5 different flight manoeuvres to use against the masses of enemies you will encounter
- Up to 8 characterized boss enemies with individual planes and skills
- Collectible power-ups to upgrade your plane temporarily
- Gain air victories and get rewards like new weapons and better manoeuvrability
- Up to 3 game modes (Campaign, Air Battle, Dog Fight)
- Randomly spawning enemies for varying level experiences
- Cartoon graphics with individually designed planes and characters
- Theatrical score music and ear-shattering sound effects (depending on device)
HandyGames™ is one of the leading independent developers of games for mobile phones. The company has offices in Giebelstadt, Germany and in Bucharest, Romania and has its very own international distribution network. The company was founded in 2000 by Markus Kassulke, Christopher Kassulke and Udo Bausewein, has more than 35 employees and plans to expand further.
The huge and diverse variety of products, which all excel by high quality, consists of downloadable and pre-installed games, as well as applications and games for the mobile Internet. HandyGames™ has developed top sellers such as Gothic 3– The Beginning, Panzer Tactics, My Model Train, Townsmen or Flitzer.
The company’s long time success is reflected in close co-operations with producers of mobile phones and network operators, as well as in the many international prizes it has won.
More information at: www.handy-games.com
i_Park Klingholz 13
Tel.: +49 (0) 9334 9757 - 48
Fax: +49 (0) 9334 9757 - 19