FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
January 24, 2013 - Vantaa, Finland - Indie game developer Black Sushi Studios has released their first iPhone/iPad game called Hangul Match.
Korean entertainment has become very popular around the world. Thanks to things such as Korean TV dramas and KPop more and more people are getting interested in learning the beautiful Korean language. Traditionally studying the Korean Hangul alphabet has been quite an ordeal requiring people to play with flash cards. These cards also offer little help on proper pronunciation. We solve all these problems with Hangul Match, a game that makes the learning process very unique, fun and rewarding. No other app has yet offered all this is one package.
In Hangul Match you pair a Hangul character with its Romanized translation. You hear the proper native speaker's pronunciation with each character. This helps you to learn what kind of sound each character represents. Player is taken through all consonants and vowels in level-based game modes, teaching new character every few levels.
Five challenging game modes:
- The Easy Consonants: Play through 58 levels and unlock all 19 consonants.
- The Mighty Vowels: Play through 63 levels and unlock all 21 vowels.
- Classic: Unlocked characters are used to test your skills, make no mistakes!
- Survival: Battle against 30 seconds timer with your unlocked characters.
- Blitz: One minute time limit with all 40 Hangul characters. How good are you?
- Game Center leaderboards & achievements for all game modes
- Total of 32 challenging achievements
- iCloud save game support
- About Hangul browser for additional help on pronunciation
- Clear pronunciations by native Korean female
- Optimized for iPhone 5 and iPad retina graphics
- Supports both landscape and portrait orientations
- iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later
- 85.1 MB Storage space
- Universal Application
Pricing and Availability:
Hangul Match is 3,59 € / $3,99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category. Review copies are available on request from Black Sushi Studios.
Purchase and Download: http://itunes.apple.com/app/hangul-match/id552626019
Black Sushi Studios is a very small indie development company from Finland. It was founded in August 2012. One of our goals is to make useful and unique games that help people learn Asian languages such as Korean and Japanese.