LUTON, ENGLAND (March 1st, 2010)– GAMEBRIDGE Ltd., today announces that their“Happy Series” title, Happy Hammerin’ will be available through the WiiWare™ channel across America on the 1st of March 2010 for 500 Wii Points.
Created by Japanese development studio Agenda, the team behind the hugely popular Nintendo DS game“Clubhouse Games“ , Happy Hammerin’ is a fun packed mole whacking party game with a variety of modes suitable for single players, friends and family alike.
• Swing the Wii Remote™ like a hammer and sweat it out to compete against each other by bashing moles.
• Choose your very own Mii and Hammer
• Play as single player or go head to head with 3 friends.
• Pick up bonus items throughout the gameplay to help you attack your opponents
• Players can challenge themselves in three different modes, Mole adventure (1-2P), Mole Marathon (1P) and Party Battles (1-4P).
• Mole Adventure consists of 4 themed stages (Horror, Japan, Jungle, Space) with 3 difficulty levels.
• View Statistics of your gameplay
• Unlock various titles as you progress throughout the game
• Register your scores online and compete in the world wide ranking to be crowned the world’s number one mole basher.
For Happy Hammerin’ assets, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gamebridge is a joint venture company established in 2008 by Japanese digital entertainment company Intergrow and Nordic Nintendo distributor Bergsala. Gamebridge publishes games across all platforms focusing on products Intergrow has created or licensed from studios in Japan and throughout the world.
AGENDA Co.,Ltd.(AGENDA), with headquarters in Sapporo, Japan, founded in 1990,develops,publishes high quality games for a variety of platforms including digital distribution. AGENDA creates games across a variety of genres for some of the world's
leading video game publishers.