Just two days after being released, the easy yet captivating physics puzzle game Happy Hills for iPhone™, iPod™ touch and iPad™, already has 100,000 downloads and shot into first place in the category Action and Puzzle for iPad games in Germany and into the Top Ten in the American and Canadian App Stores.
The object of the game is to blow up the nasty blocks with a number of bombs predetermined by the heads of the Happy Hills, destroying as many as possible. Players must pay attention not only to the physical properties of the individual types of blocks, but also the different terrains, with chasms, fire, water, chains or moving platforms.
The first 48 levels of the grasslands region are available free of charge on the App Store, the first level pack, with another 48 levels in the desert regions, are now available for download for just $0.99 / €0.79 / £0.59. Additional level packs will be released in October and November for $1.99 / €1.59 / £1.19 each.
· Complete grassland region with 48 levels for free
· Level pack (desert region) with 48 additional levels available as an IAP for just $0.99 / €0.79 / £0.59
· Five block types with different physical properties (wood, stone, metal, balloon and thorn blocks)
· A wide variety of exciting level elements like fire, water, wind, chasms, chains, moving platforms and trampolines guarantees loads of brain-teasing fun
· Boss blocks at the end of each region
· Online Achievements with OpenFeint and Game Center support
· Intuitive touch controls – easy to play, hard to master!
· Universal app for iPhone™, iPod™ touch and iPad™
· Retina Display support
· Additional level packs with new block types are already in development for October and November