FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 27, 2007
hell-tech, a Greek publishing and distribution company, has announced that it has secured the distribution rights to PC-based, adventure“Undercover: Operation Wintersun” from dtp/Sproing. The game will be released by the ambitious publisher in September 2007 in Greece and South Africa.
Find out more about Undercover: Operation Wintersun on www.undercover-game.com
In 1943, Hitler’s Germany is performing scientific research on nuclear fission intending to produce nuclear energy, as well as devastating nuclear weaponry… Slip into the role of Dr. John Russell, a renowned British nuclear physicist who is hired by Britain’s Secret Service MI6 to become an undercover agent. Your mission: prevent the Third Reich from building the World’s first nuclear bomb. Embark on a dangerous and enthralling adventure that will have you looking over your shoulder and questioning who you can trust. Explore the heart of historic war-torn locations including: London, Berlin and Stalingrad, as you work with other Allied operatives to serve your country, the Crown, and defend the World from destruction.
• Explore incredible vistas populated with ambient animations, dynamic weather effects, plus advanced lighting and shadows
• A variety of mini-games requiring quick wit and stealth adds depth to your gameplay experience
• Interact with plenty of characters integral to the elaborate character-driven plot
• Use your sharp observation skills to solve a multitude of challenging puzzles
• Highly realistic graphics combine with astonishing cinematics to create an immersive experience
• Mouse driven 3D real-time characters makes it simple to navigate
hell-tech will release“Undercover” in September 2007 in Greece and South Africa.
Undercover: Operation Wintersun are Trade and Service Marks of Sproing Interactive GmbH.