NEW YORK – April 19, 2012 – Herotainment, LLC, developer behind the inspiring, superhero virtual world Herotopia, is expanding the universe for the very first time to iOS devices. Tango the orangutan hero is swinging into the iTunes App Store to star in his first lead role and save his simian sweetheart from a tricky supervillain. In Tango Chase players tilt, swipe and swing their way through this action-based arcade game through a vibrant world of snake-ridden jungles, cursed ancient ruins, journey under the sea and more! Tango Chase presents over 70 levels of addictive, challenging gameplay and will be available soon for iOS devices.
Tango Chase features:
- Multi-directional tilt controls
- New iPad Retina graphics
- Over 70 levels of adventurous gameplay to challenge your skills and quick reflexes
- Dash, dodge and bounce to evade dangerous obstacles and creatures
- Collect coins and rare gems to unlock super power-ups and upgrades from the shop
- Global Leaderboards and Achievements to earn
- Share with friends on Facebook and Twitter for in-game bonuses
To learn more about the world of Herotopia and create your own superhero, visit http://www.herotopia.com/.About Herotainment, LLC
Herotainment, LLC is a New York based children’s media and entertainment company that develops interactive content for kids that is fun, educational and rewarding. The company’s flagship property is Herotopia.com, a dynamic multi-player online game with engaging characters and story that will be the basis for books, mobile apps, an animated television show, licensed products and more.
Sam Dalsimer, TriplePoint for Herotainment