FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Liverpool, United Kingdom, 24th January 2013 – Hexius, the unique puzzle game from Phasic Labs, now has a free version in the App Store!
Hexius is a popular psychedelic action-puzzler for iPhone/iPod and iPad, with 3 fun game modes – over 5 million games of Hexius have been played so far!
Hexius Free has Time Attack mode, complete with Game Center leaderboards, and the first 9 levels of Time Attack – you can upgrade in-game to get unlimited Time Attack levels, and to unlock Strategy Mode!
Features of Hexius
· Time Attack Mode - connect matching hexagons as fast as possible, until time runs out – the faster you play, the higher the score multiplier goes!
· Level Challenge Mode - collect all the targets to move onto progressively harder levels. The faster you go, the more time is carried over to the next level – find out how far can you go before time runs out!
· Strategy Mode - take your time to score as highly as you can in 30 moves, making strategic use of your Multiplier bonuses.
· Bonuses - make use of Bomb, Reveal, Freeze and Multiplier bonuses to help maximize your score.
· Tutorials – animated graphical tutorials reveal the secrets of getting a higher score.
· Online Community – Log in to Game Center to share and compare scores with your friends and the world!
· Addictive gameplay - with simple to learn rules, Hexius appeals to both casual players and puzzle lovers, whilst the subtle tactics required to get really high scores will intrigue the gamer looking for more of a challenge.
· Universal App – runs on iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, with full Retina display resolution.
For screenshots and reviews, please visit http://phasiclabs.com/index.php?p=hexius
About Phasic Labs
Phasic Labs is an indie game development studio based in Liverpool, England.
Phasic Labs recently developed another iOS game called Guide The Light, which is published by AppyNation.
Phasic Labs was founded by Paul Ripley, a game developer with over 7 years of experience who has worked on titles such as Wipeout 2048 (Playstation® Vita), Wipeout HD (PlayStation 3), Motorstorm: Pacific Rift (PS 3) and Formula 1 2006 (PS 3), as well as numerous PlayStation 2 and PlayStation 1 titles.