FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Liverpool, United Kingdom, 4th January 2013 – Hexius, the unique and fast-paced action-puzzle game from Phasic Labs, has been updated on the App Store!
Hexius is a popular psychedelic action-puzzler for iPhone/iPod and iPad, with 3 fun game modes – over 5 million games of Hexius have been played so far!
Version 2 of Hexius is a free update that brings improved graphics, full Retina display support for both iPhone and iPad, and full-screen rendering on iPhone 5!
In addition, Hexius 2 is now integrated with Game Center (to replace OpenFeint, which was recently switched off), so you can share and compare your scores with the world, as well as earn achievements!
Features of Hexius
· Time Attack Mode - connect matching hexagons as fast as possible, until time runs out – the faster you play, the higher the score multiplier goes!
· Level Challenge Mode - collect all the targets to move onto progressively harder levels. The faster you go, the more time is carried over to the next level – find out how far can you go before time runs out!
· Strategy Mode - take your time to score as highly as you can in 30 moves, making strategic use of your Multiplier bonuses.
· Bonuses - make use of Bomb, Reveal, Freeze and Multiplier bonuses to help maximize your score.
· Tutorials – animated graphical tutorials reveal the secrets of getting a higher score.
· Online Community – Log in to Game Center to share and compare scores with your friends and the world!
· Addictive gameplay - with simple to learn rules, Hexius appeals to both casual players and puzzle lovers, whilst the subtle tactics required to get really high scores will intrigue the gamer looking for more of a challenge.
· Universal App – runs on iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, with full Retina display resolution.
For screenshots and reviews, please visit http://phasiclabs.com/index.php?p=hexius
About Phasic Labs
Phasic Labs is an indie game development studio based in Liverpool, England.
Phasic Labs recently developed another iOS game called Guide The Light, which is published by AppyNation.
Phasic Labs was founded in 2010 by Paul Ripley, a game developer with over 7 years of experience who has worked on titles such as Wipeout 2048 (Playstation® Vita), Wipeout HD (PlayStation 3), Motorstorm: Pacific Rift (PS 3) and Formula 1 2006 (PS 3), as well as numerous PlayStation 2 and PlayStation 1 titles.
Hexius™ is a trademark of Phasic Labs Ltd.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
PlayStation® is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.