LAS VEGAS, NV– March 23, 2011 – Jet Set Games™ today announced that it has expanded the availability of Highborn™, the critically and commercially successful turn-based strategy game, to include mobile devices running the Android operating system. Previously only available on iOS devices or Google Chrome, Highborn is now available for the Android OS exclusively on the recently launched Amazon Appstore at http://www.amazon.com/Jet-Set-Games- Inc-Highborn/dp/B004RA2E9O.
Highborn for Android features the same witty, wacky strategy gameplay found in the iOS version, and also takes advantage of the high-resolution graphics found on the latest Android-based mobile devices. Highborn can be played on more than a dozen different Android devices running theÉclair, Froyo or Gingerbread operating systems, including the Google Nexus One, Motorola Droid, Motorola Xoom, HTC EVO, HTC Desire and the Samsung Galaxy.
“Highborn has been a great success on iOS devices and we’ve wanted to port the game to other operating systems for some time now,” said Rade Stojsavljevic, president of Jet Set Games.“The expansion to Google Chrome late last year was the first step, but releasing Highborn for the Android OS will make the game available to millions of new players. We look forward to watching the community grow, and continuing to release new content for the players.”
In Highborn, players are treated to two strategy games that combine to offer an intelligent, tactical experience without the frenetic play of a traditional RTS. Players move forces around an overhead map to secure spells and combat support, then dive into 3D combat to deploy those advantages against an unsuspecting enemy. All the fun and fighting is set against an irreverent tale, filled with wacky heroes, witty dialogue and wild assumptions.
· A Light Touch – Highborn is a casual mobile strategy game that offers a satisfying experience for players, no matter if they spend minutes or hours in the game.
· Time for a New Strategy – Highborn features a unique blend of strategic movement and 3D combat that caters to a variety of gameplay styles and offers a great deal of replayability.
· Many Styles of Play – Players unlock hero characters as they progress through the game, giving them access to different abilities and play styles, along with different strategies to use against their opponents.
· Achieve Greatness – More than 20 single- and multiplayer achievements to unlock, including judicious use of turns, using units as bait, and making it through an entire mission without capturing support structures.
· Highborn on Amazon Appstore: http://www.amazon.com/Jet-Set-Games-Inc-Highborn/dp/B004RA2E9O
· Highborn on iTunes:
· Highborn for iPhone and iPod Touch: http://itunes.com/app/Highborn
· Highborn HD for iPad: http://itunes.com/app/HighbornHD
· Highborn Lite for iPhone and iPod Touch: http://itunes.com/app/HighbornLite
· Highborn HD Lite for iPad: http://itunes.com/app/HighbornHDLite
· Highborn on the Chrome Web Store: http://bit.ly/dX6iLf
· Product website: http://jetsetgames.net/games/highborn
· Facebook Page: http://www.Facebook.com/JetSetGames
· Twitter Feed: http://www.Twitter.com/JetSetGames
· Flickr Assets: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jetsetgames
· YouTube Videos: http://www.YouTube.com/JetSetGames
· Delicious Feed of Background Information: http://delicious.com/jetsetgames
About Jet Set Games, Inc.
Jet Set Games™, Inc. was founded in 2008 by creators of the original Command&Conquer games, and is based out of Las Vegas, NV. The company develops products for mobile devices and console platforms with a focus on elegant design and simple control, including the critically and commercially successful turn-based strategy game, Highborn, available for Apple’s iOS, the Android OS, and Google’s Chrome web browser; and the action/puzzler Conspiracy for PlayStation®Home. More information on the company and its products can be found at JetSetGames.net.
Jet Set Games and Highborn are trademarks or registered trademarks of Jet Set Games, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All rights reserved. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.