London, Thursday 22nd July 2010– Zed Worldwide are happy to announce that their frantic time management game, Hollywood Hospital, for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, will be FREE to download from the App Store for this weekend only (24th-25th July).
Download Hollywood Hospital FREE from the App Store this weekend only: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hollywood-hospital/id366989892?mt=8
Manage your own Hollywood Hospital!
Put your time management skills to the test! Team up with award-winning Surgeon, Doctor Mathers Storm, at Hollywood’s number one medical institution to save the residents of Tinseltown from the virus that has transformed them into larger than life movie characters.
- Manage and expand your very own hospital in glitzy Hollywood
- Treat wacky diseases inspired by classic movie characters like Rambone, J-Low and LockJaws
- Cure your patients with unique and hilarious minigames
- Add new wards to your institution; 6 extensions available
- Enjoy frantic time management game-play over 35 levels
- Features Openfeint achievement sharing and leaderboards
"Hollywood Hospital is excellent. It is beautifully, and amusingly done and is worthy of praise"
"Crazy addicting and tonnes of fun, hard to put down. Definitely an app you'll find hard to put down"
"I really enjoyed Hollywood Hospital. It's one of the most challenging time-management games I've played"
"If you’re passing time, and you like or haven’t yet tried out the“time-management” style games, definitely give this one a shot."
- <*>To find out more, visit the Hollywood Hospital website at http://www.hollywood-hospital.com*>
Zed Worldwide, the multiplatform digital entertainment company, develops and markets entertainment and community products and services for all platforms. The company is the leading mobile value-added services (MVAS) player in the world in terms of revenue and geographical footprint. Zed operates in 60 countries, including Europe's largest markets, USA, India and China and holds agreements with 130 wireless operators all over the world.
For more information visit: www.zed.com
For press inquiries please contact:
Tel: +44 (0)7980 056 067