LONDON, June 1st 2010 - Have you got what it takes to save Tinseltown from an outbreak of movie themed diseases? Team up with Dr Mathers Storm to treat your patients and relieve them of their not-so-well-earned cash! But how are you going to spend it?
Join the beautiful H!TV news reporter Priscilla Powers as she invites you through the doors of this world famous institution and guides you through the dos and don'ts of celebrity rehab. Here are her top tips for getting your celebrity patients back on the red carpet and in front of the cameras as soon as possible.
- Hire extra doctors - as more demanding patients arrive and the hospital fills up, you'll need all the help you can get to attend to your A-list customers as quickly as possible and avoid any celebrity tantrums
- Specialise - Your doctors can become experts in one particular field. Build you score multipliers by sending patients with the same symptoms to the same doctor and earn more cash in the process.
- Buy new equipment - Z Ray machines, recovery facilities, diagnosis beds and more can be purchased to help you cure the range of whacky diseases that come through your doors.
- Improve your facilities - Use your money to upgrade your hospitalâ€™s equipment with labour-saving devices so your staff can keep up with the increasing demands of a Hollywood Hospital.
- Take pride in your work - Complete the mini games using fast fingers and a delicate touch and receive a cash bonus to spend on more equipment in the next round.
- Keep your patients happy - These celebs are used to the best, if their patience runs out your patients run out! A charming smile can only get your receptionist so far, make sure she is equipped with the best waiting room possible. Stylish surroundings and comfy chairs will ensure your patients stay happy for longer whilst they wait to see a doctor.
- Expand your hospital - Big is beautiful in Hollywood! As your practice becomes a success you can build new wards and wings to house your equipment and your expanding team of medical experts. Grow your Hospital and rake in the cash until you are number one in Hollywood!
Hollywood Hospital is released for iPhone, iPod touch and now iPad via Zed's iTunes storefront. Zed is the multiplatform and mobile arm of an integrated group of companies at the forefront of digital entertainment, responsible for the hugely successful PC videogames saga Commandos, and the recent animated movie blockbuster Planet51.
Hollywood Hospital reconfirms Zed's iPhone game creation and development strengths and capabilities following successful App Store launches such as Pang (Overall App store #1 in Spain, Italy and Portugal) Planet51 Racer (Apps store Front-page hitter), Carnival Hammer and Bubble Boom Challenge (Best Casual Game nominee' at IMGA.) Watch this space for more exciting games coming to iPhone and iPod touch from Zed.
To find out more, visit the Hollywood Hospital website at http://www.hollywood-hospital.com
To download the game from the App Store visit: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hollywood-hospital/id366989892?mt=8
Download the Hollywood Hospital video trailer from: http://rcpt.yousendit.com/873055625/cdba606742a39e1bb89eceb61209476d
You can also find it at: http://www.youtube.com/user/zediphone#p/a/u/0/vUkbopHEwUA
Zed Worldwide, the multiplatform digital entertainment company, develops and markets entertainment and community products and services for all platforms. The company is the leading mobile value-added services (MVAS) player in the world in terms of revenue and geographical footprint. Zed operates in 60 countries, including Europe's largest markets, USA, India and China and holds agreements with 130 wireless operators all over the world.
For more information visit: w ww.zed.com
For press inquiries and interview requests please contact:
Tel: +44 (0)7980 056 067