VANCOUVER - Sept. 11, 2012 - Hothead Games today launches a huge content update to Zombie Ace, allowing iOS and Google Play users to deliver event more undead passengers and infection to all the cities in the game. Also new to the title, Zombie Ace’s players now have also have the ability to connect and compete with their friends around the world using GREE’s mobile social platform. The new update is available to download from iTunes and Google Play App Stores today.
“We are really excited to bring Zombie Ace players some great new goodies to play with and, thanks to the GREE Platform, we can now make sure our zombie infection can be shared around the world, “ says Vlad Ceraldi, Producer, Hothead Games. “Using the GREE Platform the game now offers social features inviting gamers to play with and against their friends to see who is the true king of the undead skies.”
New features includes:
- A comic strip story introduction highlighting Zombie Ace’s undead mission
- Tutorial level to help first time players get started
- Super fast jet fighter plane with unlimited fuel to reach distant cities
- Scoring system for eliminating enemy planes, completing quests (please confirm), and infecting neighboring cities
- Leaderboards to allow players to compare scores with friends
- “Friend Take Down” feature to get bonus points by catching up to friends’ planes
- Brain Scratchers for a better chance win your favorite power ups
- More scratch cards and bucks available per day
- GREE friend bonuses by inviting friends to play and receive currency to improve your plane and crew
Zombie Ace is available for FREE on the iTunes App Store: itunes.apple.com/us/app/zombie-ace/id467518392?mt=8 and via the Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hotheadgames.google.free.zombie_ace
About Hothead Games
Hothead Games, formed in 2006 and based in Vancouver, is one of Canada’s largest independent game studios. The company is focused on creating fun and dynamic mobile games that bring exceptional experiences to gamers worldwide. Recent releases include Sea Stars, Jaws Revenge, Scarface, and the Big Win Sports franchise. For more information visit www.hotheadgames.com
About GREE, Inc.
GREE is focused on building the world's leading gaming ecosystem for users and developers, while creating and supporting unique free-to-play game content. GREE is continuing to expand globally and has offices in Tokyo, San Francisco, London, Singapore, Seoul, Beijing, Amsterdam, Dubai, and Sao Paolo.
GREE and the GREE logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of GREE, Inc., in Japan and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.