In conjunction with London Business School, IBIS Capital’s Tim Merel is hosting a private presentation on 24th May of the recently published global video games investment review http://bit.ly/buA71D, together with a panel discussion with firms including:
• Major video games (Electronic Arts Europe SVP Jens Uwe Intat, GameStop/Jolt Online CEO Dylan Collins)
• Independent video games (Bigpoint Chairman Simon Guild, Spil Games CEO Peter Driessen, King.com CEO Riccardo Zacconi, Rebellion CEO Jason Kingsley)
• Private equity (Veronis Suhler Stevenson Director Romain Gonthier)
• Venture capital (GE/NBC Universal Peacock Equity Exec Director Megumi Ikeda)
• Major media (Time Warner/Turner/Cartoon Network Director Strategy/Corp Dev Benjamin Vedrenne-Cloquet)
The presentation is for 100 guests by invitation only (major and independent video games companies, VC and private equity firms, and major media companies CEOs, CFOs and Partners). There will be a coffee / networking session before and drinks / networking session after the formal parts of the event.
When asked about the session, Tim Merel said,“We are hoping to bring together deal and decision makers from all sides of the video games and investment industries, to find new deal opportunities which they might not see otherwise. We won’t have capacity for any more than 100 invited guests and want to keep the quality of opportunities high. Because of the quality of its registered members, we are also offering 10 free invitations in conjunction with GamesIndustry.biz. Anyone who is interested can contact me directly ( email@example.com), then we will draw the lucky 10 and let them know.”