Haarlem, The Netherlands–May 20th, 2009
Today, new videogame publisher Iceberg Interactive and German developer Netmin Games are delighted to announce Iceberg’s acquisition of the worldwide (excl. German speaking territories) publishing rights for Poker Simulator, a hybrid for the PC and MAC.
With the release of Poker Simulator, scheduled for summer 2009, poker games on PC and MAC will reach a new standard of game-play for No Limit Texas Hold’em. Not only can players poker on their own or in a LAN with 2 to 10 players, they will also be taught how to improve their game.
“We just love playing poker here and with simulator games being an important part of our market approach, this is the perfect combination for us”, said Erik Schreuder, CEO of Iceberg Interactive.“This is probably the deepest and most complete No Limit Texas Hold’em Poker game to be released and we’re thrilled to be bringing it to the ever increasing number of poker players around the world.”
Poker Simulator offers a single game mode, tournament mode, career mode, LAN multiplayer mode, four fun mini-poker-games and much more, such as coaching, poker school and a complete poker lexicon. Players can choose and modify many variables, such as locations, tables, luck factor and fellow poker players. Poker Simulator is the perfect game to practice and play poker. The ultimate way to surprise your friends!
Complete list of game features:
• 46 different locations giving different atmospheres
• 4 different table sizes (2– 10 players)
• 50 3D animated male and female characters
• Add your own photo and name to the game
• 4 levels of artificial intelligence (AI) from beginner to poker legend
• 3 types of opponent playing styles (passive, aggressive, variable)
• Selectable dynamic or static cameras plus additional mini cam
• Poker school for beginners (rules, types of hands etc.)
• Jukebox– allows you to add your own music (PC)
• Coaching for advanced players (bluffing, odds, body language, seating position, tips etc.)
• Optional luck factor (Handicap - helps you get better or worse opening cards)
• Campaign - Western career mode
• 7 tournament modes (6 qualification games in different locations and the grand final)
• Poker tools and helpful statistics (out and pot odds, winning chance, counters, help etc.)
About Iceberg Interactive
Iceberg Interactive is a brand new videogame publisher set to make a splash in the interactive entertainment industry. Staffed with industry veterans and with offices in key locations around the world, Iceberg Interactive is a new alternative for developers looking to bring their products to a worldwide audience. Iceberg Interactive’s portfolio of products will include titles for both the PC and console platforms, with a special focus on the casual gamer and specialty niche products. This will be reflected in our line-up, with more high quality titles to be announced soon. When it comes to games….don’t just play… play it cool.
Our pay-off Play it cool certainly goes for poker. So for more information on Poker Simulator, bookmark www.poker-simulator.com and www.iceberg-interactive.com to keep up with the latest breaking news.