Haarlem, The Netherlands– 15 April 2010– Premier videogame publisher Iceberg Interactive today reveals the official pack shot for Gaijin Entertainment’s stunning looking combat flight simulator game, Wings of Prey. This World War II spectacle goes airborne in UK retail on 30 April 2010 in a luxurious slipcase packaging. Wings of Prey will also be released in retail in Germany and France by Iceberg Interactive and its partners in May and June 2010.
The pack shot can be downloaded at the Iceberg Interactive website.
Wings of Prey is based around the large-scale aerial combat and ground military operations of World War II. Participate in frantic dogfights in some of the most famous battles like The Battle of Britain, Stalingrad and Ardennes. Players can choose their own country, alliances and planes and can compete in a thrilling multiplayer experience or practice in the challenging single player campaign.
To find out more about Wings of Prey and to keep up with the latest news on the game, visit www.iceberg-interactive.com
Wings of Prey features
• Authentic World War atmosphere: Cutting edge technologies with highly detailed visuals bring the epic battles to life
• Engage in more than 50 missions from famous historical battles over Eastern and Western Europe
• Historically accurate aircrafts: Experience over 40 planes including fighters, battle planes and bombers. Learn to master Spitfire, Mustang, Messerschmitt and many more.
• Flexible difficulty level system: from arcade to realistic simulation
• Downloadable content support: more planes and missions coming in 2010
• Support of 6-DOF TrachIR, TripleHead2Go, Saitek and Thrustmaster joysticks, mouse and voice headsets
• Vast multiplayer: 4 game modes to choose; VoIP, lobby, game system, leaderboards, friends lists, join-in-progress and host migration features provide great experience
• Realistic sound effects and original music from Jeremy Soule
Press quotes on Wings of Prey:
“Wings of Prey would stand out even if the sim field were considerably more crowded.” IGN - 83%
“A rare sim triumph.” PC Gamer - 78%
“A game that flies high”. PC Format - 82%
About Gaijin Entertainment
Gaijin Entertainment is a dynamically evolving Russian developer, established in 2001. Gaijin Entertainment is not only engaged in creation of games for various platforms, but also license their own highly technologically advanced engine Dagor Engine 3.0 to other developers. Gaijin Entertainment is also actively engaged in research of new, promising technologies that provide decisions with appeal and urgency in current fast-changing conditions of the IT-market.
About Iceberg Interactive
Iceberg Interactive is a premier videogame publisher set to make a splash in the interactive entertainment industry. The company is staffed with a mix of industry veterans and upcoming young talent, has offices in key locations across Europe and has established partnerships all over the globe for both online and offline sales. Hence why Iceberg is a great alternative for developers looking to bring their products to a worldwide audience. The company has the licenses for several console platforms yet currently focuses foremost on PC gaming. Iceberg is among the market leaders for the following niche genres for PC: simulators, adventure and action games.
Don’t just play… play it cool.
For more information visit www.iceberg-interactive.com to keep up with the latest breaking news.