DUBLIN, IRELAND - April 27th, 2010 - Icon Games Entertainment, a leading iPhone, PSP, Nintendo Wii, and WiiWare game publisher and developer today announced details on their upcoming game, Arcade Sports an all-new classic arcade sport game featuring Air Hockey, Bowling, Pool, and Snooker. What could be better then this? It brings the old memories back when you were a kid and now you can have them right in your living room. Arcade Sports will be available soon for download from the Apple® AppStore and Nintendo® WiiWare.
Arcade Sports consists of a selection of four fully featured classic arcade sports games that are easy to pick-up-and-play.
Arcade Sports features include:
• 8 Game variations– including AIR HOCKEY, BOWLING, POOL (8-Ball UK, 8-Ball US, 9-Ball, 6-Ball) and SNOOKER (Standard, 6-Ball)
• Multiplayer gaming– play with friends and family in versus play modes
• Varied game modes– including Practice, Versus, Tournament and Season
• Player rewards - unlock new game equipment such as varied Pool&Snooker table models and finishes, Air Hockey table, puck and mallet designs, Bowling ball patterns and Special Trophies
• Season mode– become the World Ranked No.1 player; winning extra rewards and secrets along the way
• Sophisticated AI– opponent AI designed to play a realistic‘human’ game, from amateur level through to top ranking
For more information, please visit www.icongames.com or follow us on Twitter.
Arcade Sports has been rated E for Everyone by ESRB and 3+ by PEGI.
Nintendo® is a registered trademark of Nintendo of America Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. iPhone® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
About Icon Games Entertainment
We are an independent game development&digital publishing studio committed to creating games with a focus on compelling gameplay&fun! To date we have developed and released over 20 games for a variety of platforms– including Wii, PS2, PSP and PC. The team has over ten years of successful development experience, working with various publishing partners– including Playlogic, Zoo Games, IN2Games, Ghostlight, Lego Media, THQ, TDK, Majesco, PlayIt, Midway, Midas Interactive, Mforma, Datel and Acclaim. For more info on Icon and our forthcoming releases check out www.icongames.com
Kongo Public Relations