Madrid, August 14 th - IDC/Games emerges as a specialized publishing company for Spanish-speaking markets. The company manages all processes required in every video game’s expansion plan. IDC/Games is founded by experienced professionals with a ten years knowledge of the Spanish-speaking market: Spain, Argentina, Chile, Mexico, Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay and most of the countries of Central America are the main targets.
The aim of IDC/Games is to offer high-quality localization for online games. Spanish-Speaking players are a growing community usually underestimated and forgotten. An active and demanding market deserves high quality games and this is the place that IDC/Games is ready to fill.
As a complete publisher, IDC/Games offers all the necessary services to make a success of online games. Gathering all services in one single company, shorten time, costs and difficulties. There’s no need to work with several companies during your expansion plans when just one is capable of dealing with the whole process!
Services offered by IDC/Games include:
· Design and management of advertising campaigns.
· Legal consultancy.
· Exclusive channeling deals through its own affiliation network.
· High quality and targeted users database plus in-house email marketing tools.
· Quality assurance: constant monitoring of performances, testing processes, 24 hours CRM and support assistance.
· Complete localization and game testing with an experienced QA team.
· Payment solution with over 3.000 available options.
Currently, IDC/Games works in some well-known projects like Generation 3, Jagged Alliance Online and Berserk: The Cataclysm.
For further information, visit www.idcgames.com or get in touch with press department.
IDC/Games is a Spanish company specialized in publishing of online games for the Spanish-speaking market.