Flight One Software, in partnership with the iFly Development Team, is proud to announce the release of "iFly Jets: The 737NG".
After 2 years of development and testing, iFly has created one of the most sophisticated and complete 737 add-on packages for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004. The product showcases a highly accurate simulation of the 737 cockpit environment, including detailed flight systems and virtual panels. There are multiple variations of aircraft included, covering a wide range of 737NG configurations.
Here are just some of the highlights of what is included in this great add-on:
- A fully functional FMS with 45,000+ SID/STAR database
- Realistic autopilot and autothrottle functionality.
- Highly detailed 3DS Max models.
- Realistic control surfaces/animations.
- Fully functional virtual cockpit (nearly every switch, knob, and lever is modeled in 3D)
- GPWS / TCAS / Cabin pressurization gauges with logic fully implemented.
- Interactive Configuration Manager.
- Detailed Operation Manual with extensive tutorial.
- Ground support and pushback.
- Some models include drop-down HUD.
- Fully simulated Inertial Reference System.
- Full TCAS logic (with traffic display on EHSI).
- Free repaints are available through multpile popular FS websites including Flight1's File Library.
- Well staffed community forum for help and interaction with other virtual 737NG pilots.
- Plus much more!
The product includes an entire fleet of aircraft that covers the NG range. This includes the 737NG -600, -700, -800, and -900, plus the -BBJ, -BBJ2, and -BBJ3 variants. There are multiple configuration options among this fleet that you can configure via the Configuration Manager, including jet engine types, and wingtips.
For more information, screenshots, and to purchase iFly Jets: The 737NG package for Flight Simulator 2004, please visit http://www.flight1.com, point your browser to the direct product page at http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=iflyfs9.