20. Dec. 2012. (Seoul) Army and Strategy: The Crusades starting the campaign for Steam Greenlight. This game had been selected IGF China 2012 Finalist in this year.
Army and Strategy: The Crusades is a game made by Pied Pipers Entertainment(in South Korea(Republic of Korea)). The game is a turn base strategy game. Game Systems has simple strategy system centered around diplomacy, battle, and religion. Battle system has a unique turn based Auto-Battle System.
Army and Strategy: The Crusades is a game based on the conflicts between the Crusaders and Muslim during the Middle Ages. As a ruler of the dark era, game players must expand his territory and create an empire.
This game has started campaign for crowd funding in South Korea(Tumblbug - Crowd funding service in South Korea). The Crowd Funding has reached 13,000,000 KWN(about 12,100 USD. It is over 260% the goal). This record is the highest Crowd Funding for Game Development in South Korea. This campaign is not over yet.(Campaign is here - https://www.tumblbug.com/en/ans)
Steam Greenlight campaign for Army and Startegy: The Crusades is here( http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=111828949), and Game Official Blog is here( http://www.piedpipersent.com/blogs/?lang=en).
about Army and Strategy: The Crusades
Army and Strategy: The Crusades is a first game by Pied Pipers Entertainment(PC, Mac, Linux). The Game based on the conflicts between the Crusades and Muslim during the Middle Ages. It had been selected IGF(Independent Games Festival) China 2012 Finalist in this year.
For more informations about game is follow this below.
- Official blog: http://www.piedpipersent.com/blogs/?page_id=17&lang=en
- Screenshot(Dropbox): https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6254827/Screenshot.zip
- Play Video: http://youtu.be/wxz00TTXMQo
- Steam Greenlight: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=111828949
Pied Pipers Entertainment is an indie game development team in South Korea. It had been funded two main members in 2011.
For more informations about team is follow this below.