- IndieBundle Press Release -
All information available for immediate release
Main Contact: Alison Astor
PC, Mac, Linux
New York – March 27 2013 – March Madness came in like a lion at IndieBundle when we introduced TWO new bundles at one time, our first ever racing bundle and our first all-steam bundle. But it sure isn’t going out like a hare! Instead, the madness just keeps growing:
· Our Point & Click Dark Bundle and its Dark Bundle + option went live midmonth, and was named the “best running bundle” by EpicBundle in their Facebook poll!!!
· Our Spring Cleaning Bundle will launch March 29 th, combining our oldest 4 bundles into one savings spectacular, with all 12 games available for just one week at the certifiably insane price of $12 before they are retired from our site!
To make sense of it all, we’ve made a few more sensible changes at IndieBundle:
· Bundles will now be introduced on the 1 st and 3rd Friday of every month to better fit the gaming style of our followers
· Retiring bundles will always “live” for one last weekend so that no one misses out.
· And in addition to the early access to bundles and special deals offered to our newsletter subscribers, we have introduced a current blog to keep everyone up-to-date with what’s happening at IndieBundle.org (like the Alpha Fundle Bundle lined up for Friday April 5 th).
Awesome games and awesome support for indies and new content every two weeks... visit IndieBundle.org today and see for yourself!
Writers and Reviewers, if you would like a free review bundle and/or a promotional bundle (to give away to your crazy awesome readers), please contact Alison at the following email: Alison@indiebundle.org . Please include your name and review website.
For questions or other support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .