06 th February 2012: White Rabbit Interactive and Digital Arrow are excited to announce the launch of the second pay-what-you-want indie game bundle on Indiegala.com, with five great new indie games never appeared in any previous bundle, plus four more games of Indiegala1 including “inMomentum” and seven music albums. The bundle will be available until exhaustion of 50.000 units.
“The sales and the wide audience of the first IndieGala exceeded our expectations at all. We are very proud to participate with inMomentum in their new Gala.”, says Anton Seicarescu, General Manager of White Rabbit Interactive.
With the IndieGala bundle, customers not only decide themselves how much they want to pay, but also how much of the proceeds shall go to the Save The Children and Child's Play charities.
All games in the IndieGala bundle are made available in form of game codes that are redeemable at the Steam digital store.
Following the path traced by the first sale, IndieGala extends this great concept to encompass not only indie games, but also indie music.
Independent music albums are included in the bundle and you get more of them if you pay above the average.
“We believe that between music and a game there is an unbreakable link. Both are two forms of art, which is why we offer a package that due importance to both", says Indiegala organizator.
Included in the IndieGala 2 bundle are the following awesome indie games and Music:
• Critical Mass by Manic Games Studios
• Bunch of Heroes by NGD Studios
• Fortix 2 by Nemesys games
• Music: Jack Butler - Fit The Paradigm
• Music: The Numbers - Beautiful EP
• Music: Giraffage- Comfort
Beating the level 1 average ( starting at 3.99$ ) you will get also:
• Greed Corp, by Vanguard Games.
• Roboblitz by Naked Sky Entertainment
• Music: Robot Science - Square
• Music: Casey Lalonde - The 2010 album of the film and videogame composer Casey Lalonde
• Music: Casey Lalonde - The 2011 EP of Casey Lalonde.
Beating the level 2 average ( starting at 6.99$ ) you will get also:
• inMomentum, by Digital Arrow.
• Zombie Shooter 2, by Sigma Team.
• Hacker Evolution: Duality, by exosyphen studios.
• Hacker Evolution: Untold, by exosyphen studios.
• Your Doodles Are Bugged!, by Spyn Doctor Games.
• Zombie Shooter 1, by Sigma Team.
• Music: Robot Science - Doodads: Robot Science 2010 complete album.
All the tracks available in mp3 and FLAC file formats.
About White Rabbit Interactive:
White Rabbit Interactive acts as a full service provider for computer and video games in the fields of development, production and publishing. Founded in 2011 by an experienced team which was active in various roles at well known game developers and publishers, the aim of White Rabbit Interactive is to bring innovative games to the market and to push productions to the highest level.
Visit http://www.whiterabbitinteractive.com for more information.
About Digital Arrow:
Digital Arrow seeks new ways of exploring the gaming medium with open and flexible development with the goal to set a new bar for innovative experiences, producing games for the PC (Linux, Macintosh and Windows) .
More information can be found at: http://digital-arrow.com
IndieGala organizes bundle sales of amazing indie games, and is open to every developer and artist on every platform.