CINCINNATI, OHIO (USA) – MARCH 7, 2013 – indiePub is excited to announce Hungry Gows is now available for iOS (iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad) through iTunes.
Created by indie developers Team-Iso and developed by indiePub, Hungry Gows features adorable creatures hell-bent on devouring the cities of Loomville, Mootown and Acecity.
Using well-timed taps you destroy Gows and create cascading carnage to clear each level using the least number of moves possible.
Each type of Gow interacts with the environment in a unique way with multiple solutions for each of Hungry Gows ' 60 puzzles, offering extra replayability to an already addictive game.
" Hungry Gows is about killing a bunch of little monsters called Gows to solve puzzles and save neighboring villages from being devoured,” said Team-iso’s Roger Valldeperas. "We are lucky to have IndiePub as the game's publisher to take a project we started as a humble game and release it. We know everyone will find Hungry Gows as funny and engaging as we do."
Hungry Gows' features include:
- Sixty unique levels set in three imaginative cities: Loomville, Mootown and Acecity.
- Get your face on a Gow and in the game using the Hungry Gows Facemaker feature.
- Eight Gows with unique appearances and attributes:
- Stanly – The sensitive blue Stanly Gows freak out and burst with a single tap.
- Toughy - The purple Toughy Gows cannot be easily taken out with a tap so you must find a more creative way to smash them.
- Killer - The grouchy red Killer Gows take out other Gows with their spikes.
- Sticky - Green Sticky Gows avoid water which has made them grimy, allowing them to stick to nearby objects.
- The Twins - The yellow Twin Gows believe in strength in numbers so, when you take out one, the rest soon follow.
- Nanny - The orange Nanny Gows care so much they will form a link with any orphaned Gow that comes close.
- Balloony - The pink Balloony Gows are filled with strange gases that make them loony and allows them to float up as high as they can when set free.
- BlackBall - The black BlackBall Gows are mystically stubborn and demand to be the last Gow destroyed.
- Twenty-five Achievements to unlock.
- Original music by international sound engineer Lynn Standafer (a.k.a. Enduser).
For more information about Hungry Gows , become a Hungry Gows fan on Facebook.
indiePub ( indiePub.com) is a developer, publisher and distributor of independently created video games for various platforms including game consoles, handheld game systems, mobile devices and tablets. indiePub's elite indie game lineup includes Kona's Crate, Vessel, Storm, Capsized+, Pictago, Hungry Gows and several yet-to-be announced games.
Award-winning Team-Iso ( team-iso.com) is a group of five students from Catalonia, Spain, with the goal of crafting awesome games. Hungry Gows is Team-iso's second game and its first game published by indiePub.
About Lynn Standafer
Lynn Standafer, better known as Enduser ( sonicterror.net), is an active and highly praised breakcore producer, releasing EPs and albums as well as constantly touring the world.