Seoul, South Korea, Dec. 2nd. 2011 - Indie game developer Magic Cube and AQSystem released its new iOS Game Infect Them All : Vampires.
Infect Them All : Vampires is fast and simple action game where you have to take control over all people by infecting them.
Each vampire's unique skills including special attack will help you.
Infected victims becomes your minion. They'll fight for you.
But people are not defenseless.
They'll resist you with their last ounce of strength!
The war begins between vampires and people!
Infect Them All : Vampires Features:
- 3 playable vampires with unique skill and upgrades
- Over 30 types of enemies
- 5 types of powerful bosses
- Huge battle shows over 150 units simultaneously
- Original campaign mode (50 stages)
- Infinite campaign mode (Endless stages)
- Survival mode, How long can you survive within wave of enemy?
- Blitz mode, 90 seconds intense infecting fun
- Game Center/Openfeint highscore and achievements
- Support two ways of control: Tilt and D-pad
- Original sound and voice
- Outstanding Artwork
- Brag your score with Twitter/Facebook
- Supports iOS Multitasking
Infect Them All : Vampires is a collaboration project between Magic Cube and AQSystem.
Other collaboration project includes Infect Them All,Toast the Chicken,Squish The Zombies and Bullfighting Hero.
PR contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Gameplay Video : http://bit.ly/itavampiresvideo
About Magic Cube :
Magic Cube is game company that develops iOS games and online games based in Busan, South Korea.
More about Magic Cube : http://magiccubegames.com
About AQSystem :
AQSystem is indie game company based in Seoul, South Korea, develops unique games with a focus on iOS platforms.
More about AQSystem : http://blog.aqsystem.net