Title: Project E
Genre: Next-generation Online 3rd person view Shooting
Engine: Jupiter EX
Publisher: Not determined
Service schedule: Close-beta test in 2009
The time human beings started to challenge gods with their technology is very recent when compared with the history of earth. Humans had a desire towards authority and power since their beginning, and technology made them evolve too fast. But the humans' technology filled with curiosity led themselves into destruction.
Humans wanted to see and get as many things as possible while they are alive, hence they started SETI (search for extraterrestrial intelligence), a plan for finding forms of life located in the space. This plan started from USA and lasted for couple of decades in most of nations, and private organizations supported the plan with more initiative than government. With truth still unrevealed, there only remains a record that many secret organizations led the plan.
In winter of 2018, when SETI project was proceeding, a unique signal was caught by astronomical communication equipment that was supported by an organization in California. The year after this event, aliens from outer space that can take over other organisms appear in the Earth, and their creation and the humans begin the war.
* Pioneering of new genre
- Online TPS(Third Person Shooting) + RPG(Roll Playing Game)
- Planning to put the strengths of RPG and online/console FPS into a new genre
- RPG characteristic will be combined with hardcore TPS genre, which will enable users to grow characters and collect items.
- <*>Middle-core users are the main target*>
- Scenario missions will attract manias who want console and single play, growth and item farming system will give interest to hardcore MMORPG users, and PVP and clan war system will satisfy the light users who play shortly.
- <*>Scenario Mission play (Co-op Play)*>
Project E is the first of the FPS/TPS online games to provide missions based on scenarios. This feature is one of the key concepts in console genre, proved by the fact that most of the masterpieces, such as Halo3, Resistance2, Gears of War, Rainbow Six Vegas, Biohazard 5.
- <*>Hardcore Action system*>
- <*>Fast and diverse PVP (maximum of 16 users)*>
- <*>Unique and Gigantic boss monsters*>
- <*>Character Growth*>
- <*>Straight, Easy separation of army branches*>
- Assaulter: Uses shotgun for most of the time, and has skill that can temporally increase defense ability.
- Heavy Artillery: Defensive type that defends important points or corner enemies with
- Gatling gun and machine installations
- Operator: Can support by firing grenade launcher and use psychometric abilities.
- Combatant: Easiest to play, has average ability in general, hybrid type.
- Sniper: Has the best sniping ability, and can make enemies into un
- <*>Strengthened squad command system*>