Title: Project L
Genre: 2D Side Scroll MMORPG
Engine: Originally developed (tentative name: Spring Engine)
Publisher: Not determined
Service schedule: Close-beta test in the first half of 2009
<*>Peculiar characters' troublesome adventure in fairyland*>
- Character OSMU of popular animation 'Vicky and Johnny'
- The game takes approach to friendly fairytales, which makes everyone to access easily.
<*>Easy and jaunty controls of arcade style*>
- The game includes the joy of arcade game control
- Controlling sensation maximizes the characters' unique and nimble movements
<*>Study and Entertainment are combined in a system*>
- The game supports many opportunities that users can learn through experiencing contents.
<*>Global Launching Project*>
- The process of the project is focused on not only servicing in Korea, but also global services.
- Depending on the situation all weaponry can be exchanged instantly.
- Another game exists inside the game
- A unique action experience can be done through springs.
- A unique system that maximized the application of experience points.
- Party members' synergy effect varies.
- Couple characters' ability increase as the level of attachment increase.
- Occupation guild system supports social activities inside the game
- Cooperating quest system that combines high and low level users together
Games Press is the leading online resource for games journalists. Used daily by magazines, newspapers, TV, radio, online media and retailers worldwide, it offers a vast, constantly updated archive of press releases and assets, and is the simplest and most cost-effective way for PR professionals to reach the widest possible audience. Registration for the site and the Games Press email digest is available, to the trade only, at www.gamespress.com.