Firemint is once again bridging the gap between mobile and home entertainment with the release of the next major Real Racing 2 and Real racing 2 HD update, just in time for the launch of iOS 5. v1.12 delivers full 720p AirPlay support with the brand new Party Play mode, while stepping it up a notch in the visuals department by fully utilizing the power of the A5 processor.
To see these game changing new features, check out our trailer here.
Real Racing 2 & Real Racing 2 HD feature list for the iOS 5 update (features only available on iPhone 4S & iPad 2):
- Real Racing 2 (iPhone 4S) and Real Racing 2 HD (iPad 2) streamed to HD TV over AirPlay
- Completely wireless. The most liberating and immersive racing experience ever
- Full screen, totally borderless display with stunning upgraded 3D graphics
- Take advantage of dual screens with real-time racing telemetry
on your iPad 2 or iPhone 4S
- Split screen local multiplayer over AirPlay, known as “Party Play” – for 2 to 4 players
- iPhone 4S or iPad 2 acts as host, all other iPhone/iPad/iPod
Touch devices can join
- Car interiors feature real-time dynamic shadows and specular lighting
- Normal mapping applied to car interior, some car exteriors and driver arms for improved lighting and detail
- Some cars have been upgraded, with an average 4x increase in polygon count, details such as front grills, door handles and seams are all modelled in
- Improved reflections on all cars
- Enhanced road lighting with normal and specular maps to highlight details that were previously indistinguishable
- Improved building window reflections
- HDR like exposure effects providing dynamic range adjustments when in shadows or looking at the sun.
Looking for screenshots, logos or icons for Real Racing 2 HD? Visit our media site.