Utrecht, Netherlands – August 15, 2012 – By the time you read this, Iron Grip: Marauders will have received a new update, containing all kinds of improvements and additions, but the most noticeable will be the new Summer themed avatar items, and more quirky new Kolo missions!
As always, Kolo’s tasks will require you to think a little outside the box – your foes will include:
· Nearly invincible Savar tanks - luckily, they have a weakness: Siege Behemoth shells. But the only Siege Behemoth around is an enemy one…
· Black Skulls - these elite warriors are very dangerous even in normal battles, and with Kolo, nothing is quite as straightforward as it seems.
· A maze - okay, the maze doesn’t quite count as a foe, but getting through it alive will be a challenge nonetheless.
· Explosive silos - fine, they really aren’t foes, but you will need to be careful when destroying them, and they do have guards!
· Regular enemies – but you only have a Rocket Artillery and Tri-Scouts to take them on.