Toy retailers pre-registered for this year’s Toy Fair will benefit from a number of exclusive toy deals from the event’s exhibitors, including discounts on stock and free products to retailers placing orders at the show.
Offers to date include:
- Brainstorm (D2) - Free stock offers based on order value and product ranging.
- Stabilo (B95)– More than 60 per cent off retail on products at the show.
- Orchard Toys (B12)– Orders placed at Toy Fair over£350 net to be delivered by the end of February will receive a bonus stock pack with as suggested retail value of£58.25. Any order over£500 placed at Toy Fair and delivered before the end of February will also receive a five per cent discount.
- Fiesta Crafts (F56)– Fiesta Crafts is so confident that its 2011 is its best yet that any products bought at Toy Fair that cannot be sold can be exchanged for other products.
- Kriya (GH26)– Five per cent off all orders placed at the show.
- Brainstorm (D2)– Place an order of£500,£1000 or£2000 at Toy Fair and receive five, 7.5 and 10 per cent of the net value of the order in free stock, respectively.
- Corinthian Marketing (B149)– Place an order on a purchase deal and receive a potential 22.5 per cent discount*
- Little Star Creations (GH4)– Any customer placing a minimum order during Toy Fair will be entered into a prize draw to win a signed Liverpool or Newcastle football shirt.
- Earlybird Toys (B60)– 10 per cent off all orders placed at the show on selected Dantoy lines.
- Artstraws (C65)– Orders placed on the new display spinner stand with stock and the new‘Play and Discover’ range at Toy Fair will receive a 10 per cent discount.
- The In Thing (G36)– Spend£150 at Toy Fair and receive a free Lil Kinz CDU worth£35.92 RRP. Visit the stand for more offers like this.
- Pocketbond (H22)– Receive a five, seven or 10 per cent discount on orders placed to the value of£300,£700 or£1000 respectively.
- TyKee Toys (GH8) - 10 per cent discount on trade orders of 100 units or more in a single order for any orders taken at the show. This offer will be extend for any enquiry leading to an order within the three months of the end date of the show.
- Insect Lore (F105) - For an order placed at the show that includes 12 or more Butterfly Gardens, customers will receive one living display to show in store and Net 60 days.
Toy Fair, which takes place on 25-27 January 2011, is the UK’s only dedicated toy, hobbies and games trade event. Over 200 companies will be exhibiting at the event– from global brands such as Hasbro, Lego and Tomy to entrepreneurs in the popular Greenhouse Area. Together they will launch thousands of new products which are destined for success over the coming year.
To pre-register for Toy Fair, toy retailers can visit www.toyfair.co.uk and complete the online form.
*Only applies to purchase deal A or B– please ask for full details on site.
NOTES TO EDITORS:
Press day: Toy Fair press day will take place on Tuesday January 25 2011
Registration: Visitors and media can register now for a free pass at www.toyfair.co.uk.
Exhibitors: The current exhibitor list can be found online at www.toyfair.co.uk. Please click on Visitors, then Exhibitor List.