LONDON, UK– 17 September 2007– Atari today announced the forthcoming release of Jamster Allstars available on PlayStation®2 and PC for release in November 2007. Published by Mercury Games and distributed in the UK by Atari, Jamster Allstars will be the first Jamster game of its kind and will feature new and exclusive ringtones.
The Jamster world is in danger! The magical notes have been stolen and Sweetie the Chick is missing! With the magical notes gone, silence threatens to be forever cast across the lands of Jamster World.
Take control of four different characters and explore the world of Jamster in this raucous new platform adventure game. Players will need to select the correct skills for each character to run, jump, fly, swim and smash their way through the different environment to complete levels.
From Nessie the Dragon's countryside castle and Sweetie the Chick’s farmland home to futuristic cities and the cyber realm of the mobile phone, players will become engrossed in the world and characters of Jamster Allstars.
- Action/adventure game set in a 3D world of platforms, enemies and puzzles in 3 unique environments.
- 5 characters from the Jamster Allstars universe featuring 4 playable characters Folli, Sweety, Jambo, No.1 and an easy to learn&play tutorial.
- Find hidden Jamster licensed bonuses by collecting musical notes and scores.
- Use the different skills for each character to fight four semi bosses.
- 12 levels to explore with alternate paths for each character.
- 12 original music tracks based on the Jamster characters.
Jamster Allstars for PlayStation®2 and PC is scheduled for release across the UK in November 2007.