T.W.T.P.B., a 2d arcade shoot 'em up game with tons of action, intense boss fights, special abilities and much much more, has just been released by Spell of Play Studios.
Kalmar, Sweden -- December 15, 2008 -- Spell of Play Studios announce the public release of shoot 'em up game T.W.T.P.B.
Video gamers and shoot 'em up fans can download a free demo and experience the gameplay. "After the beta release we spent a lot of time adding features that would make the game more playable and not just for the core shoot 'em up crowd.
I think that if you like action games in general you should definitely take the T.W.T.P.B. demo out for a spin." says Tobias Olsson, the lead developer of T.W.T.P.B.
- Frantic bullet hell shoot em up action in 10 levels
- Collect and use the energy of the aliens to unleash special abilities, like time warp and regeneration
- Intense fights with 10 unique bosses
- Online hall of fame over the Emperor's finestpilots
- Easily mastered controls using mouse, keyboard or game pad
- 3 difficulty settings
- Integration with the Spell of Play Community
About Spell of Play Studios:
Spell of Play Studios is an independent developer based in Sweden.
T.W.T.P.B web page with demo download, screen shots and video:
Spell of Play Studios web site:
About Spell of Play Studios
+46 709 64 52 88