NEW YORK – February 1, 2012 - Paradox Interactive have announced details of a LIVE streaming demo taking place today in advance of the release of Victoria II: A House Divided, the first expansion for their internally developed Grand Strategy title Victoria II, out on February 2nd.
Join Dan Lind, Project Lead of Victoria II: A House Divided at 11am PST/2pm EST/8pm CET, as he takes viewers through the game live on the Paradox TV channel at http://www.twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive . Dan will also be answering questions from the live chat.
To celebrate the release of Victoria II: A House Divided, Paradox are also giving fans a chance to complete their Victoria collection with a huge sale including 66% off Victoria II, all DLC’s and Victoria Complete on Gamersgate. Head to http://www.paradoxplaza.com/Buy for more details.
Victoria II: A House Divided will be published worldwide by Paradox Interactive with a suggested retail price of $19.99/€19.99/£14.99.
For more information about Victoria II: A House Divided visit www.paradoxplaza.com/games/Victoria-2 , visit the official Facebook page at /victora2 game or follow the game on twitter @victoria2game.
About Victoria 2
Created by the developers of Europa Universalis and Hearts of Iron, Victoria 2 is a grand strategy game set during the colonial era of the 19th century. Gamers guide their nation from the era of absolute monarchies in the early 19th century, through expansion and colonization in hopes of becoming a truly great power by the dawn of the 20th century.
- New starting point in 1861, allowing players to experience the US Civil War from the start
- Manufacture reasons to go to war with other countries, all in the name of the great game of power
- Civilize your country with various new reform paths to ultimately become equal with the western nations
- Invest in building infrastructure and factories in other countries to strengthen their ties to you
- Deeper political system with new national focus options and new types of reforms
- A new system of popular movements that can be appeased or suppressed, but if ignored, will become the revolutionaries of tomorrow
Grand Strategy, Simulation, Strategy, Historical